COVID-19 Relief Programs
Helping Our Customers, Now More Than Ever
Paycheck Protection Program
- 100% Forgiveness available
- Get 2.5x your monthly payroll (10 wks), up to $10MM
- Use it for payroll and other bills like rent and utilities
- Small businesses with 500 or fewer employees are eligible
- No personal guarantee or collateral needed
Economic Injury Disaster Loan and Advance
- Apply through the Small Business Administration website
- Business owners economically impacted by the pandemic can apply for and receive working capital loans of up to $2 million
- Terms up to 30 years
- Term loans or lines of credit
- Uses: To overcome the temporary loss of revenue
- Applicants can request a $10,000 advance after with application
State & Local Relief Programs
States, localities, and communities of people have stepped up alongside our federal government to offer relief where they know the need is great. Grants and special term loans from $1,000 up to $200,000 are available to keep business owners going – until they can start growing again.
- Find the information you need about your state’s programs.
- Connect directly with your state and local funding programs.
- We are continually working to update this page with the best information available so please check back often for changes.
Additional Aid Programs
The federal government has additional relief programs that can help business owners get through the economic impact of the global pandemic. Learn what is available and make sure your recovery plan has every benefit you can qualify for:
IRS Tax Extension for special payment relief: The Treasury Department and IRS are providing special tax filing and payment relief to individuals and businesses in response to the COVID-19 Outbreak.
SBA Express Bridge Loans: Businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA Express Lender are able to access up to $25,000 quickly.
SBA Debt Relief: The SBA is providing financial reprieve to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic by paying principal, interest, and fees on some business debt.
We're In This Together
We’re all in this together, and Kingswood is here to help you succeed as a business. We are here to help you work through today’s challenges and access the funding you need to help you get through and move forward.
If you are a current Kingswood customer, speak with a team member to learn more about assistance programs you may qualify for.
Call 888-327-8121 or email email@example.com
We extend our fullest well wishes for the health and safety of you, your employees, and your family.